Coloring the conditions of manufacture *:
paints, including impregnation of wood
floor polishes and leather products
coatings for wallpaper (non-woven, vinyl, paper, etc.).
pulp and paper and cotton materials and paper products
cement-sand mixtures (or compositions containing them)
art paints and others.
* Requires an additional check for compatibility.
How to use:
1. Concentrate mix.
2. To test for compatibility with koleruemym material according to specifications, test Rub-out.
3. Evaluate the result of the complete drying.
4. Mix the desired amount of concentrate with a small amount koleruemogo material.
5. The resulting composition is added to the remaining material and mix.
6. Make a test paint for color.
7. Tara and unused balances after drying disposed of as household waste.
1. Coloring recommended immediately prior to use of the material.
2. In the absence of other manufacturers recommendations coatings concentrate the amount administered should not exceed 5% by weight of the ready-to-use material, and 10% by weight of the base.
3. Tint zakolerovannogo koleruemogo material depends on the material of the coating system and application technology. Color reproduction is ensured only on a base material manufacturer