Metal siding is a modern facade material which is widely used for finishing of buildings. The siding production is carried out on automated rolling mills, which allow you to clearly withstand the specified geometry of the profile. Our company offers three types of metal siding - it is “Ship's board”, “EuroBrus” and “Block House”.
- resistance to sudden temperature changes - temperature range of application is from - 50С to + 80С;
- durability - 50 years service life without changing its characteristics;
- corrosion resistance - increased resistance to the effects of precipitation, ultraviolet radiation, exhaust gases and aggressive media (alkali, acid, solvents);
- manufacturability - simplicity, convenience and reliability of installation (short time, the possibility of installation all year round);
- hidden fastening of component panels;
- reduces the cost of house heating, as between the rails of the frame can be laid insulating material;
- allows the facade to "breathe", as it does not close tightly the walls of the house;
- attractive appearance;
- fire resistance;
- environmental safety.
Karaganda region, Temirtau, Kazakhstan