- System passport — the new concept regulating the sales culture and quality of windows
On 6 September experts from REHAU, AGC and Roto invited representatives from the top window manufacturers to a meeting, where there was a frank discussion of views.
- How Paris is increasing energy efficiency
The Climespace district cooling system operates in Paris. France was the first country in the world to have such a network: today it is the biggest in Europe. France’s capital is also home to two other smaller networks in the north-east and south-east of the city.
- Testimonials of MosBuild 2018 exhibitors, category Interior Design & Decor
We asked both participants and visitors why they had come to the exhibition and what they had found useful about the event.
- MosBuild Summit: show results are all down to successful planning
MosBuild’s organisers are already planning the anniversary edition for 2019 – 25 years of the largest building and finishing materials exhibition in Eastern Europe and the CIS. Industry Leaders’ Summit at the end of May.Only a well-thought out strategy can guarantee success. To make sure that the forthcoming event is a perfect fit with market requirements, MosBuild’s organisers drafted a detailed development programme, which kicked off with the Building and Interiors Industry Leaders’ Summit.
- The benefits are clear: how to recoup investments without leaving your stand
How do you stand out from other companies at an exhibition? Mikhail Chizhov, Marketing Director at Hansgrohe, explained the company’s approach before, during, and after the exhibition.