- System passport — the new concept regulating the sales culture and quality of windows
On 6 September experts from REHAU, AGC and Roto invited representatives from the top window manufacturers to a meeting, where there was a frank discussion of views.
- 25 years of KazBuild: anniversary exhibition is a resounding success
The Kazakhstan International Building & Interiors Exhibition - KazBuild - was bound to be successful. Held in Almaty from 4-6 September 2018, the exhibition occupied four pavilions of the Atakent exhibition complex and was split accordingly into four sections: construction, interiors, windows and profiles, ceramics and stone.
- Spanish ceramics on display at MosBuild 2019
In 2019 the leading companies from Spain’s ceramic industry will showcase their products at MosBuild where the biggest companies gather annually, above all the trendsetters in their specialist areas in construction and interiors. The international exhibition of building and finishing materials is celebrating its 25th year jubilee next year.
- German firm VEKA to showcase its products at MosBuild 2019
An agreement was signed on 4 September by Joseph Leo Beckhoff, General Director of Veka Rus and Yakov Syromyatnikov, Director of MosBuild.
- KazBuild 2018 business programme: full of surprises for professionals
To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the exhibition, the organisers of KazBuild are preparing an extensive and fascinating business programme. Leading architects and designers will participate in the programme together with representatives of the largest construction companies.