- WorldBuild Awards: best new products of the year
The WorldBuild Awards is an international competition which aims to honour the best new products and services and boost public awareness of products and solutions that further develop the build and interiors industry.
- WorldBuild Awards opens new season. Submit your entry today!
As part of MosBuild, the biggest exhibition of building and finishing materials, with the support of the business platform WorldBuild365 dedicated to construction, HVAC, architecture and interior design, is starting again its international competition WorldBuild Awards.
- 25 years of KazBuild: anniversary exhibition is a resounding success
The Kazakhstan International Building & Interiors Exhibition - KazBuild - was bound to be successful. Held in Almaty from 4-6 September 2018, the exhibition occupied four pavilions of the Atakent exhibition complex and was split accordingly into four sections: construction, interiors, windows and profiles, ceramics and stone.
- KazBuild 2018 business programme: full of surprises for professionals
To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the exhibition, the organisers of KazBuild are preparing an extensive and fascinating business programme. Leading architects and designers will participate in the programme together with representatives of the largest construction companies.
- Lunch under water: in March 2019 the Periscope restaurant will open doors in Norway
The first underwater restaurant in Europe will open in spring 2019. The restaurant is being built near the Norwegian village of Båly.