- System passport — the new concept regulating the sales culture and quality of windows
On 6 September experts from REHAU, AGC and Roto invited representatives from the top window manufacturers to a meeting, where there was a frank discussion of views.
- Andrei Beloedov: “We want to be on the same platform with everyone we work with”
In a formal ceremony on 17 September 2018, Andrei Beloedov, Executive Director for Marketing and Sales, REHAU in Eastern Europe, signed a cooperation agreement with Yakov Syromyatnikov, Director of the international exhibition MosBuild.
- MosBuild Summit: show results are all down to successful planning
MosBuild’s organisers are already planning the anniversary edition for 2019 – 25 years of the largest building and finishing materials exhibition in Eastern Europe and the CIS. Industry Leaders’ Summit at the end of May.Only a well-thought out strategy can guarantee success. To make sure that the forthcoming event is a perfect fit with market requirements, MosBuild’s organisers drafted a detailed development programme, which kicked off with the Building and Interiors Industry Leaders’ Summit.
- WorldBuild Awards: Professional Jury
We invited professionals that daily select, apply and describe construction, interior and engineering novelties to choose the best product.
- REHAU’s Geneo window system picks up eco-award
The Geneo window system – one of the leading developments from the German company REHAU – has triumphed in the e3awards for green building, picking up the award for the Windows and Profiles section.