- 25 years of KazBuild: anniversary exhibition is a resounding success
The Kazakhstan International Building & Interiors Exhibition - KazBuild - was bound to be successful. Held in Almaty from 4-6 September 2018, the exhibition occupied four pavilions of the Atakent exhibition complex and was split accordingly into four sections: construction, interiors, windows and profiles, ceramics and stone.
- KazBuild 2018 business programme: full of surprises for professionals
To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the exhibition, the organisers of KazBuild are preparing an extensive and fascinating business programme. Leading architects and designers will participate in the programme together with representatives of the largest construction companies.
- MosBuild Summit: show results are all down to successful planning
MosBuild’s organisers are already planning the anniversary edition for 2019 – 25 years of the largest building and finishing materials exhibition in Eastern Europe and the CIS. Industry Leaders’ Summit at the end of May.Only a well-thought out strategy can guarantee success. To make sure that the forthcoming event is a perfect fit with market requirements, MosBuild’s organisers drafted a detailed development programme, which kicked off with the Building and Interiors Industry Leaders’ Summit.
- Largest building, construction materials and technologies exhibition in the region opened on 8 May - Yapi — Turkeybuild Istanbul
Welcome to Istanbul! From 8 to 12 May inclusive the Tuyar congress centre in Istanbul hosted Yapi — Turkeybuild Istanbul. This is the key construction event in a region that encompasses the Balkans, CIS countries, the Middle East and North Africa.
- The exhibition KazBuild/WorldBuild Almaty sums up the results of the construction season
The key Kazakhstan International Building & Interiors Exhibition - KazBuild/ WorldBuild Almaty continues to develop - in 2017 the number of exhibitors increased again, while the total stand area exceeded 10,000 m2.