- 25 years of KazBuild: anniversary exhibition is a resounding success
The Kazakhstan International Building & Interiors Exhibition - KazBuild - was bound to be successful. Held in Almaty from 4-6 September 2018, the exhibition occupied four pavilions of the Atakent exhibition complex and was split accordingly into four sections: construction, interiors, windows and profiles, ceramics and stone.
- KazBuild 2018 business programme: full of surprises for professionals
To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the exhibition, the organisers of KazBuild are preparing an extensive and fascinating business programme. Leading architects and designers will participate in the programme together with representatives of the largest construction companies.
- Lunch under water: in March 2019 the Periscope restaurant will open doors in Norway
The first underwater restaurant in Europe will open in spring 2019. The restaurant is being built near the Norwegian village of Båly.
- Building experts on the trends and forecasts of the Russian market
The recent Building and Interiors Industry Leaders’ Summit was a chance to share the current trends and future prospects for the industry.
- MosBuild Summit: show results are all down to successful planning
MosBuild’s organisers are already planning the anniversary edition for 2019 – 25 years of the largest building and finishing materials exhibition in Eastern Europe and the CIS. Industry Leaders’ Summit at the end of May.Only a well-thought out strategy can guarantee success. To make sure that the forthcoming event is a perfect fit with market requirements, MosBuild’s organisers drafted a detailed development programme, which kicked off with the Building and Interiors Industry Leaders’ Summit.