Join the WorldBuild Awards and put your brand among the best products and technologies of the year
WorldBuild Moscow/MosBuild exhibition and WorldBuild365 are happy to announce the launch of WorldBuild Awards.
The Awards aim to honour the best solutions, as well as gain professional visitor attention to products that further develop the build and interiors industry and commit to environmental protection.
Winners of WorldBuild Awards will receive an opportunity to promote their products and solutions online and onsite of the exhibition, as well as attract the maximum attention of key targeted audience: 64, 000 visitors of WorldBuild Moscow/MosBuild exhibition and over 1.5 million professional visitors of WorldBuild365.
An interdisciplinary jury will nominate 5 suppliers in each category; one winner will be chosen by the jury, and one by public online-voting.
Best product/solution in the following sectors:
• Facades & Roofing
• Building Materials
• Machinery, Tools, Equipment
• Wall Coverings
• Floor Coverings
• Textiles and Window Coverings
• Windows and Doors
• Green Technologies
Best new product/solution from Russia
WorldBuild Awards selection criteria
• The novelty and difference of the product or technology from existing ones, the presence
of a patent.
• Uniqueness of the architectural or design concept.
• Relevancy. The product or technology should add value and help solve modern industry
problems and tasks, such as durability, unique functionality and product properties, quality
characteristics, scope and scale of application and socio-economic efficiency.
• Technical significance of products or technology. The product or technology should represent a
technical significance to the industry they come from.
• Influence on improving the level of human safety and improving the working environment.
• Impact on improving energy efficiency.
• Product/technology contribution to protect the environment.
• Application of the new solution in the Russian market. Whether adaptation is required.
Submission of applications will take place from 4 December until 25 January 2018. We charge an administration fee of GBP 650 for WorldBuild exhibitors and listed companies. If you apply by 10 January 2018 it is free.
Join WorldBuild Awards and put your brand among the best products and technologies of the year.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.Next Article :
MosBuild/WorldBuild Moscow: a profitable business investment
64,490 visitors, of whom 51,057 were potential buyers, attended the exhibition over the four days to discover products from 1,200 exhibitors from 40 countries and 81 regions of Russia.
News You May Be Interested In
- Day 2 at MosBuild/WorldBuild Moscow 2017: the review
- 8 flooring innovations at Domotex 2016
- Turkish construction: 25 brands to watch
- 5 environmentally sustainable innovations spotted at Ecobuild 2017