Products and technologies must meet one or more criteria.
* The novelty and difference of the product or technology from existing ones, the presence of a patent.
* Uniqueness of the architectural or design concept.
* Relevancy: the product or technology should add value and help solving modern industry problems and challenges.
* Durability, unique functionality and product properties, quality characteristics, scope and scale of application and socio-economic efficiency.
* Technical significance of products or technology. The product or technology should represent a technical significance to the industry they come from.
* Influence on improving the level of human safety and improving the working environment.
* Impact on improving energy efficiency.
* Product / technology contribution to protect the environment.
* Application of the new solution in the Russian market. Whether adaptation is required.
News You May Be Interested In
- World Building of the Year 2017 shortlist announced
- Happy Holidays from WorldBuild365!
- WorldBuildMoscow/MosBuild Testimonials
- World Architecture Festival heads to Berlin