Project of the Year 2016: vote now!
Update - the winner of WorldBuld365's Project of the Year 2016has been announced! Click here to find out which project took the prize...
We have brought you 45 Projects of the Week in 2016 – and now it’s time for you to choose the Project of the Year.
Every week on WorldBuild365, we post an architecture, design or engineering project that has caught our eye. They can come from all over the world – we’ve had a treehouse in Kazakhstan, an observation tower in Brighton, and many, many more in between.
We have picked a shortlist of 10 of our favourite Projects of the Week from 2016 – see them below.
How to vote for your favourite:
- Choose our favourite project from the 10 listed below
- Comment below this article with the name of your favourite.
The project with the most votes and likes will officially be crowned WorldBuild365’s Project of the Year at the beginning of January.
The shortlist (click each entry to read a little more about it, but make sure you come back to this page to vote!):
You can browse the rest of this year's Projects of the Week here. Think we have missed one out? Let us know below.
And remember to vote by commenting or liking your favourite project below!
If you're on mobile, the comments box might not show - you can vote directly on Facebook here:
News You May Be Interested In
- Constructivist construction: Sheremetyevo Airport's new look
- BIM: time for everyone to make the switch! And what is all the fuss about?
- Project of the Week: Counterpoint House
- Architecture of Rio 2016: in pictures