Building and Interiors News
- The façade market of Russia: Expert opinions
Ahead of MosBuild/WorldBuild Moscow 2018, we asked a number of specialists in modern façade systems for their opinion about the exhibition, the state of the market of façade structures, competitive advantages of their products and the applied innovative technologies.
- Tashkent City international business centre concept approved
Tashkent City, a brand new international business centre for the Uzbek capital, has been officially approved.
- Building bridges: Russia wants to build 45km bridge with Japan
Russia’s construction ambitions take a more easterly turn, as President Putin outlines big plans to build a new 45km bridge linking Russia to Japan.
- Moscow’s luxury housing sector grows 13% in 2017
In great signs of recovery, luxury housing grows 13% across Moscow during the first six months of 2017.
- Jakarta to build Meikarta: an entire new city
Indonesian real estate giant Lippo Group has announced a Rp 278 trillion ($20.9 billion) project to build Meikarta – a whole new city on the outskirts of Jakarta that will house up to 8 million people once finished.