WorldBuild Awards: best new products of the year
The WorldBuild Awards is an international competition which aims to honour the best new products and services and boost public awareness of products and solutions that further develop the build and interiors industry. The WorldBuild Awards are organised by WorldBuild365 B2B digital platform and MosBuild, Russia's largest building and finishing materials exhibition.
MosBuild is a highly influential platform for discovering the latest developments in the building and interiors industries. To highlight some of the very best new products on show at the event, this year’s top developments from over 1200 contenders will be selected by both a panel of judges and the building and interiors community.
Your participation in WorldBuild Awards will help you to distinguish your brand among companies with similar products and introduce your new products and innovations to the 65,000 professional audience of MosBuild exhibition, 1.5 million professionals audience of B2B digital platform WorldBuild365 and key industry media.
The winning products will be presented on WorldBuild Awards stands at Mosbuild from 2-5 April 2019 at Crocus Expo.
65,000 + MosBuild visitor number
302,346 users of MosBuild.com pre and during MosBuild exhibition
1,500,000+ users annually on WorldBuild365.com
• Equipment for Bathrooms, Saunas and SPAs
• Bathroom Accessories
• Doors, Locks and Hardware
• Wallpapers, Textiles and Window Décor
• Lighting and Electric Equipment
• Ceramic Tiles and Related Products
• Finishing Materials and Paints
• Floor Coverings
• Fascades, Building Materials and Equipment, Fencing
• Building Chemicals
• Windows and Equipment
Join WorldBuild Awards and put your brand among the best products and technologies of the year. Please submit your application by 21 December 2019.
The cost of participation is 1,600 GBP, but free if you are MosBuild 2019 exhibitor and submit your application by 21 December 2018.
News You May Be Interested In
- World Building of the Year 2017 shortlist announced
- Spanish ceramics on display at MosBuild 2019
- 5 environmentally sustainable innovations spotted at Ecobuild 2017
- Acetech Delhi opens amid surging Indian construction