- System passport — the new concept regulating the sales culture and quality of windows
On 6 September experts from REHAU, AGC and Roto invited representatives from the top window manufacturers to a meeting, where there was a frank discussion of views.
- MosBuild Summit: show results are all down to successful planning
MosBuild’s organisers are already planning the anniversary edition for 2019 – 25 years of the largest building and finishing materials exhibition in Eastern Europe and the CIS. Industry Leaders’ Summit at the end of May.Only a well-thought out strategy can guarantee success. To make sure that the forthcoming event is a perfect fit with market requirements, MosBuild’s organisers drafted a detailed development programme, which kicked off with the Building and Interiors Industry Leaders’ Summit.
- The benefits are clear: how to recoup investments without leaving your stand
How do you stand out from other companies at an exhibition? Mikhail Chizhov, Marketing Director at Hansgrohe, explained the company’s approach before, during, and after the exhibition.
- The future today: do we need people if robots can do everything?
The business programme for the first day of WorldBuild Moscow/Mosbuild 2018 organised events for different groups of specialists.
- The Bathroom Biennale Exposition
Mosbuild hosted for the first time a special exhibition entitled Bathroom Biennale, opening on 3 April 2018.