- MosBuild Summit: show results are all down to successful planning
MosBuild’s organisers are already planning the anniversary edition for 2019 – 25 years of the largest building and finishing materials exhibition in Eastern Europe and the CIS. Industry Leaders’ Summit at the end of May.Only a well-thought out strategy can guarantee success. To make sure that the forthcoming event is a perfect fit with market requirements, MosBuild’s organisers drafted a detailed development programme, which kicked off with the Building and Interiors Industry Leaders’ Summit.
- The benefits are clear: how to recoup investments without leaving your stand
How do you stand out from other companies at an exhibition? Mikhail Chizhov, Marketing Director at Hansgrohe, explained the company’s approach before, during, and after the exhibition.
- The future today: do we need people if robots can do everything?
The business programme for the first day of WorldBuild Moscow/Mosbuild 2018 organised events for different groups of specialists.
- The Bathroom Biennale Exposition
Mosbuild hosted for the first time a special exhibition entitled Bathroom Biennale, opening on 3 April 2018.
- WorldBuild Moscow / MosBuild 2018: The new reality — 3D technologies and robots in the construction industry
The round table “How the construction industry will change using 3D technologies and robots” will take place on 4 April (13:35 - 14:55) in the conference hall of pavilion 8 as part of the conference “Trends in architecture and building technologies”.