WorldBuild365: How to make the most out of the exhibition for your business
How many years have you been visiting the exhibition and find that you never have enough time to consider everything and meet everyone? We will tell you here how to benefit from information on the exhibition 365 days a year.
How to prepare correctly for the exhibition
As a rule, exhibitions are short. And four days are simply not enough to achieve all your objectives. That is why we created the platform WorldBuild 365.com, which caters to professionals interested in news about construction, architecture and design in general and the contents of industry exhibitions in particular.
1. Study the list of participating companies WorldBuild Moscow/MosBuild 2018 and compile a convenient walk-around tour. Decide whom you plan to meet, and contact the companies you want to see in advance. You can find the direct contact details of the suppliers on the portal – select key partners, agree on visits and compile a personal calendar of meetings.
2. Study the business programme — in articles dedicated to the exhibition, we write about the most important matters: the event format, the specialists participating in the event, what they will talk about at the exhibition and when. Consequently, you will not have to look for the people you need – you will be able to meet the most interesting and authoritative individuals from the construction and architectural sectors before or after the planned events.
3. Study the news content of WorldBuild365 portal — before the show the overwhelming majority of the articles are related in some way or other to the exhibition. We populate the event with theme-based articles, so that you can arm yourself with new knowledge on topics of interest even before you attend WorldBuild Moscow/MosBuild 2018. The articles are supplied with hash tags for your convenience.
What you can do if you are unable to turn up for the show
Online product catalogue WorldBuild Moscow/MosBuild 2018 on the WorldBuild 365.com platform will be useful to the potential visitor, who is unable to visit the exhibition for some reason. Moreover, information on participants and events will be constantly updated and supplemented with new details. You can use the product catalogue and news content throughout the year — that is why the name of the portal includes the number 365! One of the most important objectives of the portal is to refresh and update information throughout the year on the participants of the 29 largest construction and engineering exhibitions. You will not find a fuller and more up-to-date catalogue of construction and interior products anywhere else on the Internet.
We do your best to enable to you to use the information as conveniently as possible. We write editorial articles on companies with a focus on your interest, constantly refresh and update information, and create professional descriptions of products. In the case of all suppliers presented on the portal, we provide qualitative reviews, descriptions and articles, collecting information competently.
If you have an Outlook mailbox, you can add interesting exhibitions to the calendar. You can add exhibitions to the system directly from the website. Meanwhile the programme will remind you about them when the time comes.
What do you think? Share with us your comments about the information on shows that you need for your work. Your opinion is very important to us.Next Article :
WorldBuild Awards: category “Floor Coverings”
In the category “Floor Coverings” leading manufacturers and suppliers entered applications for the WorldBuild Awards.
News You May Be Interested In
- Marmomacc and the city
- You need to visit UzBuild 2016. Here’s why
- First International Architectural Forum Facades 360°
- Damien Hirst’s new gallery wins 2016 Stirling Prize