First WorldBuild India edition opens on 20 April 2017
WorldBuild India, India’s newest building and construction exhibition, opens its doors for the first time on 20 April 2017.
This is the country’s first exhibition of the industry, by the industry, for the industry. WorldBuild India is the place to be if you want to take the pulse of India’s rapidly growing construction sector.
Incorporating renowned Indian events, such as Roof-India and CONSTRO, the show covers the enormous scope of the construction industry. Showcased at WorldBuild India this year will be the latest building materials, architectural engineering innovations and technologies. It’s a must-visit event for anyone involved in the building and interiors industry.
The event is a platform bringing together the great and the good of the international and Indian building and architectural community.
Foreign manufacturers will be at the show, getting their products in front of an audience brimming with key decision buyers, engineers, architects and building specifiers. Why not check out who will be at the first WorldBuild India show to give you a taste of the products and services displayed at the exhibition?
As with all shows in the WorldBuild family, WorldBuild India comes armed with a diverse business programme. All the major trends, topics, issues, and current affairs will be covered by over 80 guest speakers, including:
• Vision India – The Vision India Pavilion promotes ideas, insights and visions behind planning and developing India’s 100 smart cities.
• Icon Lectures – WorldBuild India’s Icon Lectures series boasts talks given by major industry heavyweights. Scheduled guests include Jan Gehl, founder of Gehl Architects and Dr. Anupama Kundoo of Anupama Kundoo Architects.
• Innovations in Structural Design & Construction – Curated by Dr. Deepali Hadker, this conference will be showcasing and promoting out-of-the-box thinking and unique solutions for current and future Indian developments.
Now is a great time to get involved with the Indian construction sector. The industry is expected to keep expanding at a rapid rate from now until 2020. India is delving into its deep pockets to finance its building ambitions. In the pipeline include 20 million low cost homes, $349.9 billion in infrastructure upgrades in 2017 alone and a $7.4 billion nationwide city upgrading programme.
The first WorldBuild India exhibition runs between 20 – 22 April at the Bombay Exhibition Centre in Mumbai – and is destined to become the must-attend event on India’s construction industry calendar.
Can’t make it to the show? Be sure to visit WorldBuild India Tradeshow Connect directory to find who is at the show, their products and services.
News You May Be Interested In
- Wooden construction rises high in Amsterdam with Patch22
- Creative uses of a timeless classic – brick
- Serbian firms in Russia: why they do well
- Building materials: six unusual uses