- Would you live in a floating city? The Seasteading Institute hopes so
If the call of the sea has ever tugged at your heartstrings, The Seasteading Institute has the project for you: developing floating cities dotted around the world. But is this a case of severe over ambition? WorldBuild365 takes a closer look at this most ambitious of projects.
- Project of the Week: BECYCLE Boutique Fitness Studio, Berlin, Germany, Lien Tran Interior Design
Blending aesthetics, context and functionality into one stunning package, BECYCLE in Berlin, Germany, is a peerless example of fitness facility interior design.
- Highlights from Maison et Objet 2017
Maison et Objet’s January 2017 edition, which opens on 20 January, is once again offering an array of innovative products and collections from the world’s top designers and interior companies - the theme this year is silence.
- The outlook for green energy in 2017
Renewable energy, in particular solar technology, is developing at a rapid pace. So what can we expect in terms of further developments in the coming year?
- Aqua-Therm Moscow preview: 14 fresh products
As Russia’s biggest trade show for HVAC, Aqua-Therm Moscow showcases a colossal number of products each year. We have chosen 14 products expecting big demand from Russian buyers.