- Project of the Week: Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies, Doha, Qatar, MYAA
Knowledge and faith go hand in hand for Muslims. Accommodating and expressing this philosophy through sustainable architecture is MYAA’s Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies: the ideal fusion of worship and learning.
- Join the WorldBuild Awards and put your brand among the best products and technologies of the year
WorldBuild Moscow/MosBuild exhibition and WorldBuild365 are happy to announce the launch of WorldBuild Awards. WorldBuild Awards aim to honour the best solutions and gain professional visitor attention to products and solutions that further develop the build and interiors industry and commit to environmental protection.
- Pipeline solutions boosting eco-credentials in Danish permaculture village
In the scenic Danish countryside, just south of Copenhagen, a visionary new project is currently in full swing. Permatopia is a brand-new eco-village designed as a settlement that coexists in harmony with the environment.
- ARKIS architects’ Norwegian energy efficient aquatics centre.
ARKIS architects’ recent project for an aquatics centre in the Norwegian town of Asker serves as a continuation of Holmen beach, offering protection and reinforcement to the natural site. Grass covers the centre’s entire roof, merging the building into the surrounding landscape. Sloping southwards, the green roof with pedestrian pathways offers views of Oslo fjord’s islands and reefs.
- The development prospects for the sanitaryware market in Russia: expert opinions
Ahead of Russia’s largest building and interiors trade show WorldBuild Moscow/MosBuild 2018, we talked to the leading companies on the sanitary ware market about the results of the previous exhibition, the current state of the market, their products and the innovative technologies that they are using.