- India to create world’s longest river network
India is currently gearing up to tackle one of its biggest ever infrastructure endeavours: the Interlinking of Rivers project.
- Project of the Week: Museo Soumaya, FR-EE Fernando Romero Enterprises, Mexico City, Mexico
It must be nice to be Carlos Slim – especially when you can commission Project of the Week-worthy architecture like the Museo Soumaya. We delve inside one of Mexico’s top art galleries to check out its unique forms and interior spaces.
- Global architecture projects up for Beazley Design of the Year prize
Check out the 13 nominated architecture projects in contention to win London's Design Museum's 2017 Beazley Design of the Year award.
- Huge new development plan for Almaty, Kazakhstan
Almaty, Kazakhstan’s second city, is on the cusp of a major urban renewal programme. Check out all the details released so far on WorldBuild365.
- Global HVAC equipment market expected to grow 4.9% annually
The Global HVAC Equipment Market Report 2017-2021, published in June, suggests a compound annual growth rate of 4.9% will hit the HVAC equipment market from 2017-2021.