- Is there a future for high-rise timber buildings in Russia? — Opinion of Totan Kuzembayev, the man behind the timber eco-district in Moscow
In mid-December the first industry forum of the timber processing industry LPK 360° considered the performance of the sector in 2017 and identified the development trends of the timber processing industry in Russia. They discussed the measures to support the construction of timber houses adopted by the Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Ministry of Construction.
- WorldBuild Awards: promoting new technologies and cutting-edge design
As part of WorldBuild Moscow/MosBuild, the largest industry exhibition of building and finishing materials, this year we launched the WorldBuild Awards for the best and most innovative products on show at the exhibition.
- First International Architectural Forum Facades 360°
The largest trade show for Building and Interiors in Russia WorldBuild Moscow/Mosbuild 2018 opened the first-ever International Architectural Forum Facades 360° at the Central Exhibition Complex Expocentre, organised jointly with the Union of Architects of Russia and with the support of the publication Speech.
- Designer bathrooms for the Bathroom Biennale project
A theme-based exhibition Bathroom Biennale displaying designer bathrooms was organised as part of WorldBuild Moscow/MosBuild 2018. Nadya Zotova, Dima Loginov, Diana Balashova, Mike Shilov, Olga Maltseva, Evgeniya Zdhanova and Maxim Languev showcased their installations.
- The future today: do we need people if robots can do everything?
The business programme for the first day of WorldBuild Moscow/Mosbuild 2018 organised events for different groups of specialists.