- New for Baku – what exhibitors are bringing to WorldBuild Baku 2017
The 23rd Azerbaijan International Construction Exhibition is going by a new name in 2017 – WorldBuild Baku – and will take place on 18–21 October 2017 in Baku Expo Centre. Let’s take a look at some of the new products that will be presented at the exhibition.
- Project of the Week: Stadium of the 26th Summer Universiade, Shenzhen, China, GMP
Resembling a clutch of delicate crystals underneath a stunning Chinese sky, the Stadium of the 26th Summer Universiade explores relationships between architecture and light, plus delicacy and strength, in this edition of Project of the Week.
- Solar panels that work in the Arctic
A group of Russian scientists have developed and patented industrial solar panels that can be used in extreme temperature conditions such as in Siberia and the Arctic.
- Daikin launches tree-planting initiative
The Romanian branch of air conditioning manufacturer Daikin will be planting 13,000 trees – one for every air conditioning unit sold from 5 June – 15 September.
- Wattek launches the ELTEK-2 L boiler
The ELTEK-2 L, the next generation electric boiler, is Wattek’s latest addition to the boiler market.