- Project of the Week: STH_STAIRHOUSE, Hanoi, Vietnam, deline Architecture & Construction
Totally unique exteriors, carefully planned interiors: two phrases that sum up deline Architecture & Construction’s STH_Stairhouse.
- Zaha Hadid unveils tower with world’s tallest atrium
Measuring over 190 metres in height, the atrium in Zaha Hadid Architects’ Leeza SOHO will be the world’s tallest.
- India’s first undersea high-speed rail tunnel on the horizon
India begins exploratory works on the country's first underwater high-speed rail tunnel; a development highlighting India's massive ambition when it comes to large-scale construction projects.
- The best of the German Design Award 2017
Here are some of our favourite products from the 2017 edition of the german Design Award – mostly in the building and interiors categories, but we’ve put in a couple of standouts from the other sectors too.
- Viessmann opens its first Russian factory
Boiler and heating giant Viessmann has officially opened a $17 million production facility for making boilers in Lipetsk, a city of half a million people around 400 kilometres south of Moscow.