- Internet of Things (IoT): The Future of Smart Roads
From The Fiber Optic Highway to harnessing the sun to charge your car (and phone) as you drive, the IoT is changing more than just cars.
- Bold Living Room Design Ideas
With these bold design ideas, your living room will gain a completely new dimension.
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Stone Retaining Walls
Choosing the right materials and construction method is essential to building the best stone retaining wall. On top of this, you will also need to consider its height and function.
- Mediterranean architecture
Mediterranean architecture is a broad term that can be used to describe building techniques that contain distinct Mediterranean influences.
- Creating a Productive Office Space Design
When you’re designing an office space with productivity in mind, it’s important to strive for the perfect balance of personal and creative, and professional and clutter-free.
- Building Boom: Five US Metro Areas with Most New Construction in 2018
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, in December 2017, the construction industry added 30,000 jobs. The Commerce Department says that construction spending is on the rise. It’s up a record $1.257 trillion as of November 2017. These five cities are growing fast.
- The Future of Architecture: How Industrial Adhesives Will Change the Way We Build
Since the industrial age began, innovations in architecture and manufacturing have led to massively successful improvements in buildings around the world. Buildings have become safer, cheaper and better, as technology has exponentially improved.