Last Updated: March 21st, 2016
WorldBuild365 may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
When do we collect data?
We may collect data from you when you do the following through WorldBuild365:
- Order products and services from us;
- Register as a user;
- Provide content through our online communities, personalised user feeds, blogs, forums and forms that enable you to interact with other users, companies and/or 3rd parties;
- Apply for jobs with us;
- Register to receive our newsletters; and
- Contact us with a question or complaint.
We also collect certain information automatically about visitors to WorldBuild365, as described in the section headed "Cookies" below.
What personal information do we collect from you?
The data we may collect from you includes your:
- Postal address;
- Phone number (land line, mobile and fax);
- Email address; and
- Your interests on products and services on WorldBuild365
What do we do with your data?
When you give us any data as indicated above, we may use such data to:
- Enable you to use any services that we may from time to time provide through WorldBuild365;
- Enable you to become a registered user on one or more of our websites and manage your registered user profile;
- Process your transaction or subscription and correspond with you accordingly;
- Improve the quality of our WorldBuild365 by tracking usage;
- Provide feedback to advertisers and 3rd parties whose services/products are listed on WorldBuild365. Unless we receive your consent –in written format or via checkboxes where applicable on WorldBuild365, about disclosing your personal information and sharing your personal information with a 3rd party - we share data with 3rd parties in an anonymous format;
- Provide you, in accordance with your communications preferences, with information about our products and services, our latest news or special offers which may be of interest to you;
- Track activity on our WorldBuild365 for market research purposes so that we can improve the usefulness and content of WorldBuild365 provided that any data used for such purposes will be aggregated and anonymised;
- Stop you posting or sending offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on WorldBuild365 or where you otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on WorldBuild365. This may involve informing relevant third parties such as your employer, e-mail/Internet provider and law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour; and
- For WorldBuild365 administration (including enabling us to respond to any comments on WorldBuild365 or feedback you may give us).
Sharing your personal data
We may share data collected via WorldBuild365 within our corporate group of companies or with 3rd parties upon receiving your consent. Otherwise, we will only disclose personal information to government bodies and law enforcement agencies, successors in title to our business and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf.
Transfers of personal data
On the basis that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data across international boundaries.
By browsing WorldBuild365 and submitting personal information to us, you acknowledge and consent to our processing of your personal data on this basis.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to WorldBuild365; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
“Cookies” (also known as HTTP cookies, web cookies or browser cookies) are simply small pieces of data, which are stored as text files on your computer or mobile devices, whenever you visit certain websites. Their typical purpose is to help sites remember particular actions you may have taken in the past. For example, cookies may track when you have logged into a site, visited certain pages or clicked certain buttons.
Cookies set by WorldBuild365's owner (in this case, ITE Group plc) are called "first party cookies". Cookies set by parties other than WorldBuild365's owner are called "third party cookies". Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through WorldBuild365 (e.g. advertising, videos and WorldBuild365 analytics services). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognise your computer or mobile devices both when it visits WorldBuild365 in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Some cookies are ‘session cookies’, meaning that they exist only while your website browser is open and are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Other cookies are ‘permanent cookies’, meaning that they survive after your browser is closed and can be used by websites to recognise your computer or mobile devices when you later re-open your browser and browse the internet again.
Are cookies harmful?
Despite this, if you do wish to disable or remove cookies, please see the “Help” section of your browser or mobile device. Each browser or device handles the management of cookies differently, so you will need to refer to your appropriate “Help” documentation.
If you would like to find out more information about cookies and your rights to control their use, please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.eu.
An IP address is a number designated for your computer or mobile device by your Internet service provider or Mobile Courier to provide access to the Internet. We may use your IP address to gather aggregated, anonymised information on use.
Your right to see your personal information
Upon registering as a user, WorldBuild365 will allow you to display and modify your personal information through the account/profile settings located at the top right section. Additionally, you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold on you and to have any errors in that information corrected. We may charge a small fee of £10 for such requests. You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal information on compelling legitimate grounds. You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the details provided below:
Head of Group Data
ITE Group plc
105 Salusbury Road
How to contact us
The data controller of personal data collected about you through WorldBuild365 is ITE Group plc, a limited liability company registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is at 105 Salusbury Road, London NW6 6RG.